What's new

Welcome to Symbianizer Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Philippine Blackhat Community

For adult zone and ethical hacking. Visit our partner site.

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

• Welcome to our new global Forum!
    Help us kick-start our community. Meet new friends and discover new ideas.

Udemy Course Adobe Animate 2021 Ultimate Course

aLD3N

The Transcoder
Staff member
Underground Elite
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Trusted User
Reaction score
Credits

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I’ve put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Animate. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications. If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Animate, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Animate. Learning Adobe Animate is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Animate, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money.

Instructor:
Learn Tech Plus (Josh Werner)

About This Course:
Skill Level: All Levels
Languages: English
Captions: Yes
Lectures: 114
Video: 3 Total Hours

Topics Included:
We’ll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Animate is, why & how it’s used.
Install some of the software we’ll be using all throughout the course.
Setup Account & Download Creative Cloud
Introduce you to Adobe Animate
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

shemienna09

Tanzanite
Gem Explorer
Reaction score
Credits

Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I’ve put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Adobe Animate. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced with existing Adobe Applications. If your goal is to become a user of Adobe Animate, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to Adobe Animate. Learning Adobe Animate is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have master Adobe Animate, you get around your profile and easily install applications to your computer versus having to get someone else to do it for you which can cost both time and money.

Instructor:

About This Course:

Topics Included:
We’ll start from the very beginning and explain what Adobe Animate is, why & how it’s used.
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pa DL boss. maraming slamat

ace47

Tanzanite
Gem Explorer
Reaction score
Credits

Instructor:

About This Course:

Topics Included:
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

thanks for sharing master

lordthird

Tanzanite
Gem Explorer
Reaction score
Credits

Instructor:

About This Course:

Topics Included:
ty tsInstall some of the software we’ll be using all throughout the course.
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Ajansen

Tanzanite
Gem Explorer
Reaction score
Credits

Instructor:

About This Course:

Topics Included:
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

Thanks po!

nhiechan89

Tanzanite
Gem Explorer
Reaction score
Credits

Instructor:

About This Course:

Topics Included:
Install Adobe Animate CC
Welcome Page
Preferences
Main Menu
Tools

pa try ts. salamat

shape1
shape2